Let’s face it. We know this country is broken. We also know protests don’t work. We’re suggesting a different tactic.
Show our non-acceptance of nonsense by withdrawing consent.
Actions speak louder than words. So instead of complaining (marches, protests, etc.), let’s remove our energy.
Here’s how it works:
We know this is easier said than done.
We also need to be responsive to whatever they may come up with next.
So we’ve developed a 3-pronged approach:
- Let our leaders know we’re not putting up with their bull$*#% anymore. En masse, we’ll quickly respond to anything they do by letting them know that we know what’s really going on – and we don’t agree. We do this by crafting emails, and sending everyone the text to email specific leaders directly. If they don’t respond, we non-violently up the ante. There’s nothing a government fears more than an aware, informed population! Join the Game!
- Peacefully withdraw consent. We’ll be releasing practical, strategic actions you can learn about, and take, to (safely) withdraw your consent from a government that no longer cares. You’re never alone. We do this together to show we’re withdrawing our energy from their system. Join the Game!
- Let’s do business together. Withdraw energy from old systems, and put them into new. Start doing business with aware, like-minded individuals. Meet, shop, party etc. in places where you’re not forced to wear a mask, or have a vaccine if that’s what you choose. Find others like you to hang out with. Get on the Map
A few more things…
- This is an outcome-oriented group. We’re not about gossipping or moaning about how bad things are. We get results. There are other groups if you just want to chat or repost YouTube videos.
- We don’t react to; we emerge from. The actions we suggest are not emotional, knee-jerk reactions. We use events that happen to enable the outcome we want, which is a South Africa that works for all. You can read more about the wider strategy in our Theory of Change (but it’s much more fun to just play the game 😂 )
- There’s no stopping us. We’re just getting started. Together, we’ll come up with other strategies designed to show the ruling elite that we’ve had enough.
- Prefer email? We get it – Telegram isn’t for everyone. Why not join our no-spam email list?
- More questions? Answers to frequently asked questions can be found here.
Join the Game
We use Telegram to let our leaders know how aware and informed we are. There’s nothing they fear more!
Get on the Map
This is how we find and support each other. It’s also the way we’ll participate in a counter-economics resistance.
“Although the challenges of the world appear insurmountable, the solutions are almost embarrassingly easy.”
Bill Mollison (1928 – 2016), who made permaculture popular
Email Announcement List
Hang tight! There’ll be a form coming soon!
“We must learn to treat the demagogue and aspirant dictator in our midst just as we should treat our external enemies in a cold war – with the weapon of ridicule.
The demagogue himself is almost incapable of humour of any sort, and if we treat him with humor, he will begin to collapse.
Humour is, after all, related to a sense of perspective. If we can see how things should be, we can see how askew they can get, and we can recognize distortion when we are confronted with it.”
— Dutch Psychiatrist Joost A. M. Meerloo (1903 – 1976), author of Rape of the Mind, an analysis of brainwashing techniques and thought control in totalitarian states.